Poly aluminium chloride is a new water purification material, inorganic polymer coagulant, which is a kind of water-soluble inorganic high molecular polymer which between ACI3 and Al(OH)3, it has a high electrical neutralization and bridging action on colloids and particles in water, and can remove micro-toxic and heavy metal ions strongly, and the properties are stable. The inspection method can be tested according to the international GB 15892--2003 standard. Due to the bridging action of hydroxide ions and the polymerization of polyvalent anions, the produced poly aluminium chloride is an inorganic polymer water treatment agent with relatively large molecular weight and high charge.
Features and Advantages
a. The purified water quality is better than the aluminum sulfate flocculant, and the clean water cost is 15-30% lower than that.
b. The formation of floc is fast, the sedimentation speed is fast, and the processing capacity is larger than aluminum sulfate or others traditional products.
c, Low corrosivity and good operating conditions.
d, Solubility is better than aluminum sulfate.
e. The increase of salt in the treated water is small, which is beneficial to ion exchange treatment and high purity water production.
28% poly aluminium chloride
Water insoluble matter%/≤
PH（1% water solution）
Ammonia nitrogen (N) content%≤
Arsenic (As) content%
30% yellow poly aluminium chloride
Salt base degrees，%
PH（1% water solution）
30% white poly aluminium chloride
|Tesr items||Standards||Test Result|
Water insoluble matter(%)
PH(10g/L water solution)
Arsenic (As) content(%)
Lead (Pb) content(%)
Hexavalent chromium (Cr)(%)
1. The purification of river water, lake water and underground water.
2. The purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3. The purification of waste water
4. The purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and the purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals.
Unit: kilogram/thousand ton
Municipal waste water
Metallurgical waste water
Paper-making waste water
Printing and dyeing waste water
Dye waste water
Paint production waste water
Tannery waste water
Food waste water
Chemical waste water
Emulsified waste water
Coal washing waste water
1.Manner external plastic woven bag, with plastic film set, 25kg net each bag, also can be modified according to user requirements, in addition to liquid polyaluminium chloride sales.
2. The product is prohibited to mix with toxic substances, transportation and storage, the product should be stored in the indoor dry, ventilated, cool, and do not be affected by moisture.
3. handle with care during unloading. Storage period of solid products is 1 year.