A. Urban Garden & Green Space (Lawn, Flower Bed, Football Field, Golf Course, etc.)
Using water retaining agent in the northern area can make the lawn turn green 10 days in advance and the green period extend about 20 days.
1. New lawn: evenly sprinkle dry powder of water-retaining agent on the surface of the soil, then mix it well with the soil 10 cm deep on the surface, then spread the topsoil or fine sand (to help protect the moisture), then sprinkle the grass seeds on the surface of the soil, crack down with palladium, and water permeate (to ensure that the water-retaining agent can absorb enough water). The dosage of water retaining agent is 80 g/m for sandy soil, 40 g/m for fertile soil and 20 g/m for clay.
2. Transplanting lawn: spread a layer of water retaining agent dry powder evenly on the soil surface to be planted with the lawn, mix it with the soil 10 cm deep on the surface, and then spread the turf well and pour a large amount of water. The amount is the same as above.
B. Forest Planting
It can be used for the cultivation of trees and shrubs. The water-retaining agent can effectively reduce the transplant mortality, help the root development, promote plant growth, and increase the survival rate by 20%. The effect is more pronounced on afforestation in arid areas.
1. Seedling transplantation:
Dig a pit enough to accommodate the roots of the transplanted tree, leave the top 5 cm of soil, and mix the other soil in the tree pit with the water retention agent. The amount of water retention agent: 1 kg to 2 kg per cubic meter of soil. Then fill the mixed soil into the bottom of the pit, put the tree into the pit, and then fill the other mixed soil into the surrounding area. After compaction, the water is poured (can be poured several times), and then the soil left by the top layer is filled. The conditional area can used the gel after the water-retaining agent is saturated with water and the effect will be better.
In the arid area, the rooting method can be used to fully absorb the water-retaining agent into a gel, add the soil to form a gel slurry, and then coat the roots into the pit, and then fill the soil. The amount of the water retaining agent is 10-300g. / strain.
C. Field Crops
The application methods for field crops such as wheat, corn, peanut, soybean and cotton are as follows:
1. Seed mixing.
The colloid formed by the water-retaining agent after being saturated with water is called gel, and the gel is diluted 2-3 times with water, added to the seed which needs to be mixed, and stirred while being mixed until the mixture is piled up for 4-5 hours. Seeds can be sown without adhesion and watered after sowing. The amount of seed mixing per 0.5 kg of gel is as follows: wheat is 15-20 kg, corn, soybean, sorghum, peanut, cotton (de-velvet) is 20 kg; millet, cotton (un-depiled) is 15 kg. (This is the recommended amount, depending on the size of the seed and the smoothness of the surface of the seed.)
2. Seed soaking. Put the seeds into the water-retaining agent gel, soak seeds for 12 hours, sown after drying, and pour water after sowing. The dosage is gel: seed = 1:5-10.
3. Coating film. Before sowing, the seeds are soaked in water, the surface is completely wet, and then sprinkled into the powder of the water retaining agent to make the surface adhere to the water retaining agent, and then spread on the cultivated land. The amount of water retention agent is roughly 4-5 kg/mu.
4. Dry broadcast method. Mixing the dry powder water retaining agent with chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, etc., and then planted in the ditch with the planter or artificially planted, and then water is poured. The amount of water retention agent is roughly 4-5 kg/mu.
D. Vegetables, Economic Fruits
1. Seed mixing: 1 kg of water-retaining agent gel, adding 4 kg seed which requiring a large amount of water when soaking seed, then evenly mixed, piled up for 1-8 hours, and can be sown without adhesion. It is also possible to directly mix the water retaining agent with the soil, and then add it to the seed which only wets the surface, and sown in the usual manner, and then fully watered after being sown by a conventional method. For tomatoes, green peppers and beans in the acupoints, mix the soil in the hole with the water-retaining agent (3-5 kg of water-retaining agent per acre) and mix the water in the backfill hole.
2. Seedbed breeding: According to the dosage of 1-2 kg/mu of water-retaining agent, add water to form a gel and sprinkle it on the nursery soil, and mix it with the upper layer of soil, then cover the surface with fine soil without water-retaining agent.
3. Roots: This method can also be used for seedling transplanting, that is, the roots of the seedlings are placed in the gel of the water-retaining agent to be dipped and transplanted, and the water should be poured after planting.
1. Potted flowers: In potted flowers, the water-retaining agent (the amount should be 1-2 kg/m3 of soil), the fertilizer and the soil are mixed in proportion, and then backfilled into the pots. After planting the flowers, fully pour the water. When planting flowers, first mix the soil to 70%, and then cover the surface with more than 2cm of water without water retention agent.
2. Making colorful crystal gel: the water-retaining agent is made into a gel after water absorption, and is added with red, yellow, blue, green, purple and other colors. it is like crystal. It also can mix several different color crystal gels in transparent vases, craft glass jars and other containers, then plant different varieties of flowers, which have a good decorative effect and a strong ornamental.